Thread: Scout Clove and Hyde Park Cognac Burnished

Default Scout Clove and Hyde Park Cognac Burnished

Just received a couple of smaller pieces to fit in our tiny 125 year old living room. While long distance shopping I found photos of the different leathers invaluable so thought I would contribute.

First is a Richmond chair and ottoman in grade 2 Scout Clove. The leather is fairly dark but has very rich undertones which show up on the ottoman with to the flash.

Next is a 8372 Chesterfield sofa in Hyde Park Cognac Burnished. A rich reddish brown, borders on orange tones in bright light (the flash) but almost glows under artificial light in the evening. Surprisingly comfortable for a Chesterfield, my wife commented on the good lower back support.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0543.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	7051Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0551.jpg 
Views:	943 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	7052

Next we need to contact Duane for the correct cleaning material.

scone Guest

Default Re: Scout Clove and Hyde Park Cognac Burnished

Congratulations, your furniture looks great! I'm interested in this Chesterfield as well, especially since we have a 34 1/2" front door, and the den is only about 11 x 15. This piece is surprisingly small in scale, but it has lots of personality. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years to come.

Default Re: Scout Clove and Hyde Park Cognac Burnished

Quote Originally Posted by scone View Post
    Congratulations, your furniture looks great! I'm interested in this Chesterfield as well, especially since we have a 34 1/2" front door, and the den is only about 11 x 15. This piece is surprisingly small in scale, but it has lots of personality. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years to come.
    Thanks. We ordered the 8372 Chesterfield sight unseen, we wanted the low back so we didn't block the windows. The Hyde Park colors are very rich (H&M describes them as decadent) and the comfort is beyond our expectations. The arms taper down a couple inches which makes a big difference. I'm 5'10" and the arm height is great. I'm pretty conservative with recommendations but I wouldn't hesitate on this piece.