The Neko Chairs 5460 and Sumptuous Ottomans 4841 are Garfield Chestnut. The Vestige Chairs 4970 are Weston Blueberry (I read Duane's High Point posts so I knew about the new blues). However, I was stupid, DID NOT order from The Keeping Room, and I paid the price (twice).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9681 2.jpg 
Views:	672 
Size:	160.3 KB 
ID:	7076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9678 2.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	7077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9678 3.jpg 
Views:	647 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	7078

The large gap between the chairs was supposed to be a The Tides sofa in Garfield Chestnut but it was damaged during white glove delivery twice! Of course, now the leather has been discontinued so I have to chose a new leather. I learned my lesson and I called Duane last week. As soon as I order some leather swatches and chose a new leather, I will order the sofa again but this time all of my business will be sent to The Keeping Room. Once the sofa gets delivered, I plan on ordering several additional pieces of furniture from Duane.

So what have I learned:
1) Duane's everyday price is cheaper than the best "once a year" furniture sale price that is offered by any of the major furniture dealers in the midwest.
2) You can put white gloves on gorillas but that does not guarantee a successful delivery. Subcontractor delivery makes or in my case breaks the furniture buying experience.