One thing a lot of people have difficulty grasping is color variances in all the burnished leathers. Being that these are hand-tinted leathers AFTER the piece has been built, the difference from one piece to another can be quite dramatic. Ordering a burnished leather is not something perfectionists should do (and you know who you are). If you are walking a burnished leather back and forth to the front window to catch hue changes, then a burnished leather is not for you. However, if you like Christmas Morning surprises, and appreciate beauty over color accuracy, then this might be you leather!

This H&M "Author" chair arrived today in my store and I put it in the showroom close enough to catch a photo of it with a Rugby Club Lounger I have on display. Both are in the same leather, Weston Cane Burnished. To look at them, you would think not. Such is the nature of burnished leather. When in doubt, request a CFA (Cutting for Approval) at time of order and you will get a sample of how it will look prior to production.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WCB.jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	183.6 KB 
ID:	7082