Name:	20150408_192619_zpsatdagmag.jpg 
Views:	801 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	7107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150408_192538_zpsptvrkp0j.jpg 
Views:	844 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	7108

I was one of the lucky participants in the McKinley Leather promotion Duane ran towards the end of last year. This is the McKinley Leather Chesterfield Sofa In Hemingway Bottle Grade 5 with the upgrade crown royal cushions. I received this Sofa a little over a month ago and while this sofa was mainly for my wife i have sat in it enough to get a feel for it. First the details the sofa seems to be very well made and a looker to, the welt trim seems to be well done and tufts look amazing. I like the way it sits the cushions are soft but not as soft as ultra down cores from Hancock and Moore i feel you sink into those more, these in softness probably fall between the Hancock and Moore standard cushions and ultra down cores. It has a deep seat to it and a short back which is all by design of the chesterfield style. I wouldn't call it the best relaxing football sofa but that is not what it is designed for i feel like it is a looker first followed second by a comfortable seat. The leather is a wonderful green color that depending on the light can go from a emerald to forest green with multiple shades. The light variations in shades are partially contributed to a waxy finish, its not a pull up but has a waxy coat and smoother hand then a more naked capri leather. The leather can be "Scratched" found this out first hand but its not really the leather being scratched its the top coat and they buff out through natural use or the right ointment. I am more then happy with this sofa from the looks, build quality and leather and would absolutely consider buying a McKinley Leather product again.
    Last edited by Flato; 04-09-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Default Re: McKinley Leather Chesterfield Sofa 3274

Thanks for your review! That's a very handsome piece that will get even better looking with time.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

hglaber Guest

Thanks for posting this. I wondered how Hemingway Bottle looked in person after seeing the Prescott sofa on their main page.

Sylvia90 Guest

Lovely sofa and review!
    In my opinion chesterfield sofas suit to every space, because of their unique shape.
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-05-2015 at 12:13 AM.