Thread: Royal Pedic Video

Default Royal Pedic Video

Those that are regulars here know I only sell and carry one brand of bedding, Royal Pedic out of California. I happened upon this video about them on You Tube, and I think its worth a watch if you're in the market for a premium bed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTQH-pqzsJ0
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

mrsscochran Guest

Default Re: Royal Pedic Video

Hi Duane!

What are your thoughts on the Royal Pedic Adjustables? My husband and I are considering a new bed. We currently have an adjustable with a pillow top latex mattress. We have two xl twins. We've never been quite happy with our mattress. We bought the entire set from JoAnne's Bed & Back about 12 years ago so we're ready for a new set. We're between going back to a regular king and buying another adjustable. We don't have health issues we just like to sit up, read in bed and like the massage features.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Default Re: Royal Pedic Video

Hi Stephanie,

I've never taken an order for the Adjustable bed series, so I've no hands-on experience with the mechanism itself, but I've sold plenty of the Latex Quilt Top Beds they use in that system (the all cotton-beds with the spring interior can't tolerate the flexing) and that's a very high quality unit. Their build on the Latex series uses a much higher content of real, organic latex than most other companies. As you probably know, pure latex is quite costly - so most bedding is made of synthetic product with just a small percentage of natural latex just so they can call it as such. Its like the "Lemonade" you buy at the store that is mostly high fructose corn syrup and only 2 % real fruit juice. Royal Pedic uses a 65 % / 35 % blend Natural/Synthetic mix in the mainline bed, and increases that to a 95% / 5% mix in their organic series. They tell me they keep some synthetic in the Organic line due to its bonding characteristics.

These are not inexpensive beds, I don't have a price list at home (where I am replying to this) but I think its northwards of $ 5K for the mechanism and bedding on the motorized adjustable unit.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.