Thread: Sectional recommendations

ZeusMoose Guest

Default Sectional recommendations

Hi,

My wife and i have been shopping for a new sofa and have yet to find what we want. We were thinking a sectional but one that's just 4 seats long with one end being a chaise.

Something like this, but doesn't have to be this exact model (hankock & moore tower sectional):

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=1499

We were almost settled on a flexsteel but then found it was made in china, so that killed any interest.

We're still not sure if we want leather or fabric. The main users of it would be my wife, me, our 1 kid (18months) so far, and out 85lb lab who has been accustomed to going on our current couch.

We don't mind paying for quality, but I don't know if we can afford hancock and moore quality of if we would have to bump it down a little as I am having a hard time finding any prices to see if it's in the realm of doable. Thanks for your help!

Default Re: Sectional recommendations

We can't quote prices here in the forum, but you can request a quote (see the forum sub-section). Leather will have 4x the durability of the best fabrics, but cost about 30 % more than textile as a starting point.

Taylor King Portfolio (Taylor Made) will have the best price point overall from the lines I carry, but it will be a fabric unit. In H&M, take a look at the YOUR WAY program.

Not all Flexsteel is made in China, just the Latitudes collection. But even the USA made stuff has some pretty sloppy workmanship....
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

ZeusMoose Guest

Default Re: Sectional recommendations

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I'll fill out a quote form to get some estimates, thanks!