Thread: My artist chairs (5364) and counter stools (135-24) arrived

joywzy Guest

Default My artist chairs (5364) and counter stools (135-24) arrived

Duane and my friends,

My artist chairs (5364) and counter stools (135-24) arrived at my home. They are very beautiful and comfortable. I am very pleased with this purchase. Thank you very much for your help.

I live in Canada. Originally I wanted to buy Canada and support local economy. However, awful customer service experience and astounding price quote from the local dealer drove me to purchase online from the US.

First, I wanted to thank Duane’s and every friend’s contribution to make this form a great information resource. Armed with the information from this forum, I found soon that I am more knowledgeable than local sales and have confidence to make a decision.

Second, I appreciate Duane’s prompt service. After I placed an order, Duane let me review the order immediately. Any mistakes in an international transaction would lead to a headache. Make sure everything is correct. Also, shipping is very fast.

Shipping from the US and Canada is simple and straightforward. First, I have a Nexus card, so going through the board is very fast. Second, I have an account with the storage company on the board. When the furniture arrived at the storage company, they sent me an email to let me know. I just went there to pick up furniture and pay them $5 for each furniture. Last, have your receipt ready to pay 12% of tax when going through the customs.

Thank you. I will definitely buy more furniture from the Keeping Room.

Default Re: My artist chairs (5364) and counter stools (135-24) arrived

Thank you, Joy! That worked very well to ship to WA state into a receiving warehouse and then self-transport into Canada. It was all done very quickly too...I loved the speed using Hancock and Moore's Guaranteed Freight Program. Thank you again for your business, most appreciated! And you can see why I like my Steele Farm barstools in my house, now that you have a set as well.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.