Thread: Delivery!

DonnaM Guest

Default Delivery!

OMG

It's here!

The Yosemite sofa and chair in Equestrian Desert and the two Jameswood chairs in Equestrian Wheat were delivered this afternoon. The darker nail heads on the Equestrian leather really pop! Perfect contrast. The Yosemite... Man, what clean, slick transitional lines. The Yosemite chair is generously sized... BIG without killing your footprint. Just gorgeous,

And the Jameswood chairs???? OMG they are just beautiful...works of art.

There's no way for me to describe how absolutely great each individual piece looks and the grouping, well it's better than I ever imagined.

Let's talk service and meeting expectations:

A&O crew were SPECTACULAR in 90+ degree heat with 90+ percent humidity. Professional, courteous, incredibly nice, and well-mannered gentlemen. They called me several times to keep me updated throughout the day. They took care of my home and my furniture during the delivery... Even going the extra mile to put furniture pads down on my lawn to keep the handcart wheels from marring my landscaping. They put the furniture exactly where I asked checking with my to make sure I was okay with placement as they worked.

AMAZING.

I only wish I had time to drive down to the Whistle Stop Cafe to get them some fried chicken for dinner as they were working long into the evening tonight. But, because they were ahead of our originally planned delivery time, I wasn't able to do that... So, I gave them $100 gratuity in appreciation for their considerate and professional service. That probably wasn't enough given how smoothly everything went.

Duane, thanks so much for making the transaction a breeze. You are the man!

Folks... If you're looking for a place to buy quality leather, you've found it. Duane is a champ, A&O great customer service, H&M... Well... It's just PERFECT!

Cheers!
    Donna

Default Re: Delivery!

Donna, so glad to hear all went well and you are happy with the way things turned out. And I know for sure the delivery team appreciated your gratuity, what they do is very hard work (I used to go out on long distance deliveries when I was younger). May of these white glove delivery companies get absolutely ripped up on Yelp and Google reviews and much of it is undeserved, so I am really pleased to see a good review for them. I forwarded your comments to Scott Shipley, the owner of A&O and I know he will enjoy them as well.

Those Jameswood chairs really shine in that Premium Finish, don't they?

Thank you for selecting my store to trust with your order, there are lots of choices from whom to buy from. I appreciate and value every order!

Best,
    Duane
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

strofferazo Guest

Would love to see photos of your new furniture! I got the darker nailheads on my Sundance sofa in portfolio claret and I agree they look so much better than the brass ones you usually see on that sofa. Glad you had such a positive experience.

vbnet Guest

yep so WHERE are the pictures!!

Need eye candy!