I love this lamp. It's nice and compact (small base *and* small lampshade), and best of all, it only cost me $30 at Costco:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lamp.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	7337

Unfortunately, when I went back to Costco for another one, they told me that they were sold out. They even called the manufacturer for me, and the manufacturer in turn told Costco that it had been discontinued

I've been trying to Google "table lamp" for something like it, but it seems I'll have to be a bit more specific in order to find what I'm looking for. Thus, I'm wondering if anybody here knows what this kind of lamp is called?