Thread: Craig's List - Hancock & Moore Leather Sofa & Recliner? Need opinions, please! :)

Debra Guest

Default Craig's List - Hancock & Moore Leather Sofa & Recliner? Need opinions, please! :)

Hello!

Have been reading the forum here for quite some time and it has been tremendously educational. Also, it has whetted my appetite to get my foot in the door of some Hancock & Moore leather pieces.

I was browsing my local Craig's List when I ran across an ad for a H&M Weymouth leather recliner and (same line?) sofa for only $750 total. Seller told me by phone that the set is 3 years old. To my untrained eye the sofa looks good, but the recliner has some bumps and bruises and I'm not sure how serious they are.

I will attach the pictures from the CL ad, and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks so much! - D

Edited: after attaching the pics I am not sure they can be enlarged for anyone to take a good look - basically my concern is the wear of the recliner at the arms, near the place where the chair opens for reclining, etc., the color of the leather looks worn off, but structurally the recliner and the sofa look good in the pics except for the flaws mentioned

SO DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!!!

EDITED YET AGAIN: Here's a link to the actual listing to see the pics if you are unable to enlarge my attachments: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/fuo/5109923684.html
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Debra; 07-08-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Default Re: Craig's List - Hancock & Moore Leather Sofa & Recliner? Need opinions, please! :)

At that price, I personally would check them out.

Default Re: Craig's List - Hancock & Moore Leather Sofa & Recliner? Need opinions, please! :)

Your images are far too small.....sorry.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.