Thread: H&M Ricki Sofa Just in Time Promotion

crunch10 Guest

Default H&M Ricki Sofa Just in Time Promotion

I have recently joined your forum and find it very informative. I visited my nearest H&M retailer to see what they had in their store associated with the Just in Time promotion. They had the AVA sofa and chair and the RICKI Sofa, Chair and Ottoman. All had the ultra down seats and backs which the sales clerk assumed were standard. Also, the RICKI items on display were in Juno Oyster as part of the Just in Time promotion as well as Juno Dove and Juno Soft Blue being available. Only the latter 2 were shown in your March 2017 posting. Has there been any change to the promotion since your posting, either in terms of available leathers or seat cushions that you may be aware of.

Default Re: H&M Ricki Sofa Just in Time Promotion

Ultra Down is an extra cost option, and you can put them in the seats alone, or backs alone, or both. Typically on a sofa, its around $ 300 to add. HOWEVER - what Hancock and Moore does is allow dealers to have their floor models with Ultra Down at no charge, a little perk to allow them to discount their floor models without suffering a margin loss. I will get Ultra Down in appx half my floor models, but I don't like it in every frame - for example I almost never order in my floor model recliners. I also do not order it in my Ricki or Ava floor models because I think they look and sit better with the standard cores.

Promotion has remained the same since the original posting, however there were half a dozen price adjustments to it in June. Covers have not changed. If you want a brown leather, look at the Arrington sofa, which is basically a Ricki with nail trim added.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.