Thread: Decorative Corners

dknysak2 Guest

Default Decorative Corners

Would anyone be able to help me out on where to find new decorative corners like the ones pictured? I want to change the hardware out to an antique nickel instead of brass. I would just remove them, but they were installed prior to staining, and I would like to avoid having to restain the entire piece. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150817_121734.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	7525

Default Re: Decorative Corners

That will be a real needle-in-a-haystack search. That looks stamped, not cast, so my guess is its a cheap brass from India or China. I don't see how you will ever locate replacements....you can remove one and send it to Ball & Ball Brass in Ekton PA but be prepared to pay a hefty custom charge.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

dknysak2 Guest

Default Re: Decorative Corners

I knew going in it was a long shot, was just hoping someone on here came across the same ones at some point. Also, thanks for the info about Ball & Ball, I dont think I will utilize that option for this project but it is nice to know for future projects.