Hello everyone,

Bumbling through countless online stores and ill-prepared visits to local furniture stores only to be tacitly humiliated by slick-haired sales guys, I finally reached the land of Furnitopia. The wealth of objective knowledge, disseminated so casually by true experts, interspersed with the spice of life - this is all surreal. In short, I just found my peace of mind.

Synopsis of my situation: Wanting to upgrade to above-average (but maybe not top-of-the-line) leather reclining (manual, not powered) set. We have a large family room, so 2 3-cushion sofas and 2 chairs would be a good fit, along with 1-2 accent chairs - somehow I never did like loveseats. She's on an impulse spree, I'm value-minded (which is NOT the same as cheap, despite what she says, but we'll keep that dirty laundry out of here...). Never imagined the phrase soft butternut would get me excited, but there it is.

Hope to get lots of insights and suggestions - full of rich, creative conflict. Still shaking my head at the true awesomeness of information here.

Cheers,

Rusty