Hi Duane;

Oh my goodness now I am so confused. I actually sat on a BY sofa today now I don't know what to do the back did not seem high enough. I am only 5' 4" and it seemed that it only went up to my shoulders I am sure because the bottom cushion is nice and thick. My husband is 5'7" and he did not like that it was not taller either in the back. I don't know I am wondering if the 927 Sectional could be taller in the back (so confused) but I did like a leather or 2 and guess what they were both Analine.

Here are the numbers tell me what you think and I believe they are in the grade 3 catagory: 9355-85A - 9355-84A (this one might be to light but not bad) and neither piece seemed to scratch like some of the other Analines. Another that was okay was a AP 9450-88AP this was nice feeling but I am not sure on the color if I remember that was more on the brown/burg side?

At first I felt bad at this store knowing I was just checking out leathers but then I didn't after a while because I was there for almost 3 hours and for a small store they really did not seem like they even wanted to help me then when I asked them a question or two they did not know what they were talking about - so thanks to you and BY answering my questions I talk this guy a few things that he did not know. Now do you see why I get fustrated with people selling furniture here and they are not even eduacated about what they are selling! So tell me what you think! Thanks Bev