When you come into the store, please buy a can of Whitley's Peanuts. Especially the Peanut Brittle. I don't like the Peanut Brittle in particular sitting on the counter as it taunts me all day long and I am at my desk saying "I will not go up there and open up a can....I will not. I shall resist." It's like having Crack Cocaine twenty feet away from an addict. I ordered these in a weak moment, customers often ask if I have them in the Fall and I stopped carrying them a few years ago because I ate them all up. I said to myself "You can leave those alone, just put them on the counter and forget about them".

BTW, if you have never had a fresh-cooked Whitley's Virginia Peanut - you are missing out on one of the great snacks of all time. That Planter's stuff they sell in the supermarket isn't even close. The key to a Virginia Peanut is they have to be fresh-fresh-fresh and go in the can and get to the store quickly, and not stay in a warehouse somewhere. These just got here. I've only broken into two tins of the Peanut Brittle so far.... My UPS driver knows I have 'em and he helps me get after them daily...lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pb.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	7715