Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mattress for back pain?

Default Re: Mattress for back pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindrasect View Post
    I used to have terrible lower back agony, because of a cruiser mishap. want a mattress for my self. any suggestion?
    Was the rest of the thread helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by Danw99 View Post
    Was the rest of the thread helpful?
    yes thread contains many suggestions but I confused which one is better, like I also read https://sortedforyou.com/best-recliners-for-back-pain but I still confused which factors are most important while purchasing one of them. I don't want to spare my money, thanks in advance

No one can tell you what is going to feel good to YOU - if they say they can. well....I have an oceanfront condo in Arizona to sell you.

In my experience, the only thing that alleviates back pain is 1) losing weight, try to get to your BMI level 2) Exercise to strengthen and tone back muscles. That DOES work, but it requires effort.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    No one can tell you what is going to feel good to YOU - if they say they can. well....I have an oceanfront condo in Arizona to sell you.

In my experience, the only thing that alleviates back pain is 1) losing weight, try to get to your BMI level 2) Exercise to strengthen and tone back muscles. That DOES work, but it requires effort.
    Thanks drcollie, I join a yoga class.

Hi, I also suffer from lower back pain i guess its all the years ive spent in construction and the ****ty mattresses that my wife has been choosing. However i did get a medium firm mattress not so long ago and my back does feel like it's getting better. i guess mattresses are all personal preference and you never really know whats best for you until you try them but the medium firm is definitely working for me. Not sure where you are from but i live in Toronto and i bought my mattress from this store called sleep masters canada and actually got a really good deal.