Thread: High Point Market Fall 2015

Default High Point Market Fall 2015

I going to head to Market this coming Sunday the 18th, and may even overnight and do the 19th (monday). I may decide to pick up a new line or two - so here's your chance... any suggestions on what YOU would like to see The Keeping Room carry? (nothing made in China or any other Pacific Rim country).
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: High Point Market Fall 2015

My thought doesn't have anything to do with your trip to Market, but I do wonder what the possibility would be of increasing Revenue and Profit by Representing Poly-wood Inc. / TREX Outdoor Furniture. The reason this thought comes to mind is that it is the most weatherproof patio / pool furniture and offers many comfortable and great looking pieces. The other reason I bring this up is that all sales would be direct ship from their factory. You would not need to carry many pieces, but rather a piece or two to show the quality, design and durability. We have owned many homes with various types of decks / patios and the care and maintenance of outdoor pieces can be a real problem. These furniture pieces can withstand the winter months in any climate without having to find a place to store the furniture. The pieces are also so heavy that even in climates with high-wind months it will not move or fall over. I am mostly thinking of your strong web presence and your well deserved reputation, along with the thought of your nationwide sales potential without the direct engagement in the shipping side of the transaction. The other thing that makes me think this could be great incremental Sales and Profit is that any follow-up warranty support is managed directly by an excellent staff at the Poly-wood Inc. Factory. I have zero knowledge as to your already offering any Outdoor pieces, so forgive me if you currently handle some lines.

Default Re: High Point Market Fall 2015

I don't have any outdoor furniture lines, not sure I can display them well inside my small store - but if I see their showroom, I'll go in and take a look. Often to acquire a new line requires a considerable floor inventory investment, so I would be most interested in acquiring lines that folks are ready to purchase from.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.