Hello all! I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area, but here we go:

I have learned a ton over the past few months reading your posts on the Garden forums -- which I stumbled across randomly Google searching about leather sofa quality. I'm glad to see that you have branched off to an easier to read and follow forum style.

I recently purchased a Natuzzi leather sectional (yes I know, Natuzzi is not the best quality, but it is what we could afford). I happened to get a fantastic deal on it, and it looks great in our home. I'm hoping that with proper care, we can get 10-15 years out of her before it becomes a "basement sofa". Hopefully by then we will be able to afford a higher-quality leather sofa!

I am comfortable cleaning my sofa with a washcloth, but I was looking at some of the Leather Master products out there. What I can't find is that type of leather that my Natuzzi sofa is made of. My guess (based on price, reviews, etc.) is that I have Finished / Protected leather. Therefore, I should be fine purchasing the "Maxi Kit" from Leather Master.

Before I invest any money into cleaning products, I wanted to be sure I was purchasing the right stuff!

Thanks again for all that you do to help out the public with our furniture woes and questions!! I have truly learned so much just by reading your posts.