Thread: Your Way Sectional, Ottoman & Pillows

Threaded View

oaklandhills Guest

Default Your Way Sectional, Ottoman & Pillows

We purchased the Your Way Sectional, custom ottoman and sofa pillows from Duane, mostly sight unseen, and had the items dropped shipped from H&M to my husband’s work warehouse in Oakland, CA. Duane provided lots of great advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to order from him again. Additionally, the prices were comparable to what we would have spent at Room & Board, but the quality was significantly better (absolutely no comparison) and we expect our items to last the remainder of our lifetime.

The lighting isn’t great in the room because we had to close our living room shutters to minimize the glare for the photos, but I’ve attached some photos here because I appreciated the opportunity to view the many photos in the Forum before I placed our order. Also, the reason for the measuring tape is because I’m in the process of ordering custom coffee and end tables.

We ordered 21 oz extra firm seats and extra full backs, because we like to sit “on” our cushions, rather than sink “into” our cushions. The sectional and ottoman are Grade 3 Equestrian Saddle. The 18” square pillows (2 total) are Grade 3 Equestrian Saddle with Equestrian Toffee welt and Sonoma Butternut suede. The 18” round pillows (2 total) are Grade 3 Equestrian Toffee with Equestrian Saddle welt and button and Sonoma Chocolate suede. The square cowhide brindle pillow is from Room & Board.

If I had to do it again, I’d order more pillows (they’re so comfy that I wish I’d ordered at least 2 more!) and I wish I’d ordered extra full pillows. They’re fine now, but I expect they’ll flatten over time. Other than that, I don’t think I’d do anything different.

In case you're interested, here are the links for our custom tables that we're planning to order in eastern walnut.

http://www.thejoinery.com/furniture/...n-coffee-table
    http://www.thejoinery.com/furniture/...man-nightstand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sectional (front 1).jpg 
Views:	594 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	7750   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coffee table new (top 2).jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	116.9 KB 
ID:	7751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	End table new (front).jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	7752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	End table current (side).jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	7753  
    Last edited by oaklandhills; 10-26-2015 at 10:05 PM.