Thread: New French Curve Sofa

Kelols Guest

Default New French Curve Sofa

Duane, do you have a list price on the new French Curve sofa 6155-3 in a grade II leather, and the 6155-1 chair? These are nice, simple but comfortable new pieces. I really like the style on the new sofa.

Do you know when the new H&M 2016 price info is coming out and when H&M will release their new T&C pieces? I might have missed the release.

I also found a sofa in Hyde Park Brownie. That iis a very nice leather. It was much different from the sample. Even when someone gets a cutting for approval, seeing and sitting on a sofa made up in a hide is very different from simply seeing the sample.

Default Re: New French Curve Sofa

For price quotes, please fill out the form here on the forum and be sure to specify a cover plus your ship to address.

Hancock and Moore prints revised price lists to be effective early January and early July each year. Sometimes there is a price change in those lists - sometimes not. The Town and Country Program is overhauled every July.

You are absolutely correct on burnished leathers. These are not leathers for someone who demands color accuracy and consistency. Because they are hand-finished, each piece is unique and has color tone variations. I really like burnished leathers, however I have seen customers become frustrated because they can't pin down color accuracy on them. You know if you are that kind of person - and if you are, these leather category may not be for you.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

El of Eye Guest

Where is the form for a price quote?

Kelols Guest

Duane, "because of the glaze/toner/sealer topcoat, no Burnished leather is considered 'soft' when put up against true luxury soft hides such as Capri, Quintessence or Ricardo"

The Hyde Park Brownie felt like lamb. If Capri, Quintessence or Ricardo have a better hand than the Hyde Park, I'm going to have to take very careful look at them for my next H&M order.

I wanted the list price on the French Curved Sofa not your price--yet. I thought list prices were okay on the site.

Full price list is here:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...List-2014-2015

Quotes are 3rd category segment from the top.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Kelols Guest

Thanks Duane, I always appreciate your response.

I have the June 2014 price book. The French Curve Sofa isn't in there, but I got the price this morning. I think it's one of their best new pieces. We tried the Lloyd Quilted sofa, the Harvest Quilted, and the Norman Recliner along with the French Curve. We also tried one other one. I think it was a Lasso, but it was tricked out so I'm not sure.

I really want to add the French Curve so maybe after January.