I am replacing a sofa/loveseat and two great room chairs. I think I have been going around the world and back with ideas, and mainly because I (and my husband) have only sat in one chair that we love for comfort--the TK McNab recliner L6913-H. We really were not looking for recliners, but if we could find one which did not look like a recliner and was comfortable sitting in an upright position, why not? Unfortunately it was only shown in leather and we do want upholstery to further differentiate it from a regular recliner. We are looking for leather for the sofas and definitely want H/M because we have had that for nineteen years and the comfort can't be beat! We have not seen anything in person that we would order since we want a transitional to somewhat modern look. I am also considering the apartment size sofa in the Your Way line and getting two instead of the sofa/loveseat combo. I would really appreciate any comments on any of these issues. Duane, I really appreciate your quick response regarding prices for the above items---just still unsure if this is right direction, and then there is the color issue! I was looking for a medium grey leather and am looking at Piazza Pewter but wondered about the pic you posted from market in Document Smoke. I love the new styles of H/M and notice the many narrow track arms of TK. So many thoughts running through my mind . . .