Thread: Bradington Young # 4508BY Yorba Longer (Recliner) in Married Cover 9886-81 AP

Default Bradington Young # 4508BY Yorba Longer (Recliner) in Married Cover 9886-81 AP

Just arrived in the store, this recliner is both plug-in and 12v rechargeable battery powered. You can place this in the room and run it on the battery for appx 3 mos before it needs to be plugged in and recharged. No cord to trip over under battery power. This is an aniline plus leather and as shown under $ 1,600 in my store. Notice the placement of the activator switch in the inside right arm. This is how B-Y is going to make all power recliners now, the old corded remote is gone as well as the hidden lever switch. We may be able to get the old switches by special request in a build if you ask, however I think the new one is much better.

This is a mid-size recliner and good for people from say 5' 4" to 6' 1" or so. Medium firmness

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r1.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	7857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r2.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	7858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r3.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	7859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r5.jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	7860Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r6.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	7861
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Bradington Young # 4508BY Yorba Longer (Recliner) in Married Cover 9886-81 AP

I happened to be in the store today and sat in this chair. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. The switch worked great, and you could get almost flat in that chair. I almost fell asleep in the store. I agree with Duane, this is a firmer seat. You sit on the chair instead of in the chair, which I like very much. I thought that this seat was very comfortable for me at 5 ft, 4 inches.

Seniorback Guest

Default Re: Bradington Young # 4508BY Yorba Longer (Recliner) in Married Cover 9886-81 AP

Quote Originally Posted by juliatevis View Post
    I happened to be in the store today and sat in this chair. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. The switch worked great, and you could get almost flat in that chair. I almost fell asleep in the store. I agree with Duane, this is a firmer seat. You sit on the chair instead of in the chair, which I like very much. I thought that this seat was very comfortable for me at 5 ft, 4 inches.

Juliatevis,
    I really like the look of this recliner but it is not on display in any stores near me so I am unable to sit in it.
    I would appreciate it if I could ask you a few questions about it. I am barely 5'7" and find that every recliner on display leaves me with my feet dangling in the air while I sink into the seat. Were you able to sit on this chair with your back meeting the back of the chair and your feet on the floor? The photos seem to show this chair tilts back even while in the upright position(at least it looks like that to my aged eyes) so I am wondering if you felt that the chair has lumbar support?
    Thanks very much for sharing your impressions on this chair.