New floor stock arrived today and I have no space to put it on the showroom. I am FULL. So if anyone is looking for these, I have them in the box, ready to go anywhere in the USA, no waiting time. These were all pieces I bought at Market and will remain in the packing until some space on the floor can be had.

Hancock and Moore # 6228-3 Stockholm Sofa in Hyde Park Brownie Burnished leather, Welts in Modena Tan Burnished. Premium Belgian Chocolate Finish, R / S nail. Ultra Down Seat and Back It will look just like the web site photo. And because it was a Market Special Buy, it will be $ 1,092 LESS than if you ordered it. That's a big savings.

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/Produ...Stockholm-Sofa

Hancock and Moore # 6228-1 Stockholm Chair in Matrix Cocoa Burnished leather. Premium Belgian Chocolate Finish. R / S nail. Ultra Down Seat and Back. Matrix Cocoa Burnished on insides, Sonoma Tobacco on outsides. Gimp around base in Light Brown Slit Belt Leather. Another Market Special, will be $ 722 less than if ordered.

Hancock and Moore # 5738 ST-PL Sebring Swivel Tilt Office Chair in Cameo Tan Burnished, Polished Aluminum base, Belgian Chocolate Premium FInish on exposed wood. Market Special means its $ 392 less that if ordered the same way.

Bradington Young # 3020 "Huss" Recliner in Married Cover Leather 9896-95, Plantation finish, Natural Nail. This is a new recliner and the B-Y website does not yet have a photo of it, so its probably a moot point even listing it...!

Sorry, I cannot photograph any of these as they are in the box, and once they are unpacked cannot go back in.