Hi guys. First off, really appreciate the forum. I'm obsessive over large purchase research, and finding info on couch quality is very scarce as you all are well aware. I've done what I feel is appreciable research on the part of 8-way hand tied construction and frame construction of couches and have experienced in person the difference in quality between brands like Hancock and Moore and Bradington Young vs. Arhaus, Pottery Barn, RH, etc but I'm still outside my comfort zone on making a final decision so I want to share my scenario with you guys and welcome any feedback good and bad.

I'm looking for a sofa/chaise combo >90" width and a matching sofa >80" width to fill a living room on the home I'm building.
I want a FIRM, DEEP seat. My old lady and I are generally easy on furniture, only us and a 6 pound dog.

To date, the firmest seat I've felt is the Pottery Barn Turner leather sofa in their showroom. The firmness was more than anything I've felt in any store and I loved it. According to their website, they have good specs on the construction: "kiln dried wood frame, hand tied coil springs". No idea if this is true 8 way hand tied or not... which is my primary reservation. I love the look of the non-shiny leather, the color was cool, seems solid. I haven't been able to track down a review anywhere online on these...

Restoration Hardware seems like quality stuff but I don't like the look of the leather. The cushions are too soft.

Arhaus seems nice but way overpriced on the leather offerings. A couple of fabric sofas look decent in the Dune and Remington.

Bradington Young Hanley sofa looks awesome. Saw where someone else ordered one thru this site via Google search. I'm under the impression that these can be sold thru this forum which I would be interested in entertaining, but not sure the proper way to go about it.
Also, I sat on a BY sofa at the local store and was impressed. It had a SKU # on it as 9127-88. It was a 2 cushion leather sofa with awesome nail heads.

Where can I get some quotes on Hancock and Moore equivalents or Bradington Young equivalents?

Does anyone have any experience with the Pottery Barn Turner line?

Thanks so much for the help, I apologize if this is a bit incoherent, not really a forum guy....