Thread: Hancock and Moore # 5738ST-PL Sebring Swivel Tilt (Desk) Chair in Cameo Tan Burnished

Default Hancock and Moore # 5738ST-PL Sebring Swivel Tilt (Desk) Chair in Cameo Tan Burnished

Alan Price, designer and fellow gear-head like me, designed this chair with the influence of a 1960s Ferrari - and it looks pretty fast for desk chair, doesn't it? This one has premium Belgian Chocolate wood to go with the Italian Cameo leather and a polished aluminum base. In my store as a floor model this date.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0015.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	8056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0016.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	8057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0017.jpg 
Views:	680 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	8058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0018.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	8059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0014 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	8060
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock and Moore # 5738ST-PL Sebring Swivel Tilt (Desk) Chair in Cameo Tan Burni

I am interested in this chair and wondering how wide the front of the seat is. I have the seen the specs with the overall dimensions listing the width as 28" but wondering if that is the width of the front of the chair or the casters, which look slightly wider. I am wondering because I would prefer that it slide under the chair opening in my desk. If you could measure and let me know I would appreciate it. Also interested in a price quote.

Thank you.
    JimK2

Default Re: Hancock and Moore # 5738ST-PL Sebring Swivel Tilt (Desk) Chair in Cameo Tan Burni

When they show a width measurement on the website specs, it will be the maximum width of the chair at the widest point, in this case that would be the arms. The base is less. I do not have that chair in stock to measure for you, sorry. For pricing, please fill out a request on the Quotes and Orders page and be sure to specify which leather and any options (such as premium finish like in the photo), etc. Prices are not quoted in the public forum.
    Duane Collie

Thank you for the info. I found the Quotes and Orders page. Does the non-pneumatic lift version of this chair (6738ST-PL) have a height adjustment that is non-pneumatic or does it have no height adjustment whatsoever? Also, do you know where the chair is made?

Thank you,
    JimK2

This chair only comes in one variant, it has a pneumatic vertical strut (gas-pressurized) which is the -PL designation. It is made in Hickory NC, leathers can be from all over the globe depending on which you select. I am unsure where the aluminum base is produced.
    Duane Collie

Hi Duane,

Do you have one of these currently in the store?

Thanks

Yes I do. That's a popular chair so I usually keep one in stock. Same color combo as the first post.
    Duane Collie

Ok thanks. I want the Tynecastle writing desk and need a comfortable chair to sit at as I often sit for long periods editing photos. I love this chair. I hope to be in there in 3 weeks or so.

I have four office chairs on the floor as of today, three are Hancock and Moore, one is Hooker brand, plus I have the Hooker Tynecastle desk in the store as well.
    Last edited by drcollie; 03-03-2020 at 04:54 PM.
    Duane Collie