We have been furniture shopping (looking) for a few months now, and finally saw a Royal Pedic mattress is a store that handles H/M and T/K that we went to see. They were very impressive and now we are considering postponing two of our four furniture purchases to divert the funds to one of these mattresses! I know you (Duane) really like the all cotton model, but I would like to know your opinion of the latex and why you chose cotton. We have latex now, and have loved it for eleven years (the only con is its heaviness), but the body indentations on the pillow-top are uncomfortable now. Would you recommend cotton over latex? My husband was also very impressed with the adjustable bed, and wanted to know the pros and cons of this (aside from cost). I know if you get adjustable it must be latex, but there are two--regular and quilted top. I think we made a mistake last time in getting a pillow top on latex, but when it was new it was fabulous. Does the all cotton mattress weigh considerably less? Any additional information you could add regarding the latex models would be appreciated. Thanks so much.