Thread: Hancock and Moore Sale Period through March 7th 2016

Default Hancock and Moore Sale Period through March 7th 2016

We are in the Winter Sale Period for Hancock and Moore that runs to the close of business on March 5th (Saturday). These H&M sales are very popular, and the sale runs for 5 weeks. Here is what happens in those 5 weeks. There is a lot of order activity at the beginning of the sale period, which are those customers that know exactly what they want and are just waiting for the sale to begin. Then in the middle of the sale period it can be very quiet. The last two days of the sale period are pure madness, orders coming in, phones ringing off the hook, etc. And the folks who wait until the end always seem to have a high amount of customization requests that take time to process and can't be done quickly.

Now, I can't tell you when to order and/or call. However I can tell you that during the previous sale period I was overwhelmed the last two days and that caused me to make a pricing mistake that cost me $ 3,500.00. So this sale period, I am not going down the rush-rush-rush path. I am going to slow the pace down and that could result in not everyone getting their order in as they want it.

So please, call during the slower time period, which is now through the end of the month.

Thank you!
    Duane
    Last edited by drcollie; 02-04-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Sale Period through March 7th 2016

Now you'll have everyone that wants to save an extra $3,500 ordering on the last two days!

Jake8 Guest

That's my plan!!
    ;-/

The Hancock and Moore sale is nearing an end, and the next one won't be until August if they stay on the schedule they always have maintained. Be aware prices increases are always taken in July if they have any, and the Town and Country program is overhauled that month as well.

If you still want to get in on the sale period that ends Monday, March 7th (I will be open this coming Monday), and need leather samples only (no wood or nail samples) then at this late date it won't be possible to get H&M samples from the factory, however I have spares i can mail out via US POSTAL SERVICE Overnight. Price is $ 23 (that's what the Post Office charges) and of course limited to the ones I have on hand. If that interests you, just let me know what you need and the easiest way to pay for the overnight service is pay pal to keepingroom@gmail.com. You can also call the store with a credit card for that fee if you prefer, but email and paypal will be quicker.
    Duane Collie

The H&M sale is now over. I just took the last three orders up from 10:30 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. tonight via email. Cutoff time is midnight at H&M, so they just got in under the wire.

It has been a very successful sale period - thank you to all for your orders, each and every one is appreciated.

Now I'm going to go get a beer out of the 'fridge.
    Duane Collie

Jake8 Guest

A well deserved brew Duane! Now when is that trip to the beach?