Thread: Sorry folks, I can't keep up.

Threaded View

Default Sorry folks, I can't keep up.

As is usual as a H&M sale period winds down, I am overwhelmed with emails, forum questions, phone calls in addition to the attention I have to give to customers in the store. As a result, you will see longer response times to questions and quotes. Once we are past the sale period it will calm down and we can resume normal responses. At any given time I may have sixty to seventy email conversations going on, please don't make me hunt for your address if requesting samples or tax my memory trying to remember what frames and leathers you are interested in. I often have to go back forty to fifty emails to dig that info out, it takes longer to do that than order your samples or answer your question. The shorter your email, the more likely you will get a quick reply. Long ramblings ones get passed over to come back to later. I cannot not rush. Rushing creates mistakes. Mistakes cost money.

For example.

If I get an email from "skatergirl@gmail.com" that says: "What nail to you think will look best on the chair I want?". I cannot answer that because I don't know who you are or what we are talking about.

Instead write "This is Susan Jones, on the 2038 Austin Chair I would like to buy in Cameo Stone Burnished, what nail trim would you recommend?" Now I have your name, the style, the leather and can reply back.

And rather than type "I'd like to see a sample of Cavalier Molasses, do you still have my address?" Just type out your address...

Help me to help you, be efficient and communicative in you contact posts, then I can move quickly on them and reply faster.
    Last edited by drcollie; 02-27-2016 at 02:23 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.