So I've been reading the various forum threads for weeks now & just came across this one...LOL!!! I'm sure you have seen & heard it all by now Duane! You have an interesting & accurate perspective on the genders. With that said, I will admit that I'm a gatherer for sure. I always try to educate myself and am never impulsive when making decisions. It now seems that I am needing some additional assistance on wood finish, before moving ahead with my final order. I know, I know, I'm overthinking again! I have selected Capri Harness for the Highlands sofa & chair. I realize the legs are somewhat insignificant, but still feel compelled to make the "right" decision! While I LOVE the look & tones of Belgian Chocolate, I want to stay away from the premium finishes. I am considering the default color of MD, Mesa, and Artifacts, but have to base my decision on the e-catalog photos. Do you have an opinion on a darker finish that would go well with the caramel tones of Capri Harness? Is there a standard finish similar to Belgian Chocolate?