I am in the market to replace my 17 year old Harden sectional; the fabric is very worn. I have been looking at Hickory White, Sherrill, Taylor King, Wesley Hall, and Century. I want quality construction (5/4" kiln dried solid hardwood frame; traditional 8-way hand tied coil springs; double doweled, screwed, glued corner blocks, etc.). Looking at these manufacturers' websites, it is difficult to ascertain the construction of all of these brands. I also want a sectional that will last 15 years years with normal use. This sectional is for the family room, so it will get lots of use--adults only household. One store that sold Century stirred me away from Century and really pushed me to consider Henredon for the sectional. I did not have Henredon on my list for consideration because several people have told me that the current Henredon is not the excellent quality that it was 20 years ago. Do the manufacturers that I have been considering all have quality construction? Are any of these brands better/more durable than the others? I will be custom ordering and looking to spend no more than $6K - 7K for a 3-piece sectional, fabric sectional (3-seat sofa, curved corner, 2-seat loveseat). From pricing I have gotten, these brands seem to be in the same price range and within my budget. I am looking for advice and recommendations to help me choose!