This is a great series that more people should look at who want less than a loveseat and more than a chair. Also the Ottoman and 1/2 is perfect to put in front of any of the H&M Austin Sofas for when you want two people to be able to use it. Think of this as a mini-loveseat. It is NOT in the Town and Country program however.

Shown next to it in the last photo is a stationary Austin High Back Chair (not a tilt back) for comparison. Note too, that while the chair is in Town and Country, the larger unit is not. Now, if you ask many dealers will tell you that you MUST use all cut-to-order hides in order for the dye lots to match. That costs you more money. I see no perceptible difference in the dye lots between married cover and cut-to-order hides as proved out in the side-by-side photo. By using married covers on this customers order where possible (his sofa is not shown) on two of four pieces, I was able to save him close to a thousand dollars vs doing the entire order out of cut-to-order leather.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	8324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	8325Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	8326Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0005.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	199.6 KB 
ID:	8327Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	178.6 KB 
ID:	8328

P.S. For some reason my trusty old Nikon D40 is showing purple on this leather in the photos. It is not purple in the least and a true Navy color. Disregard the color hue....