This is one of the most handsome mid-size sofas in the line. Full of feature-rich details at just 82" in length and 37" in height, it doesn't require a massive space as do so many other of the flagship sofas. The exposed wood makes the piece, and I ordered this for stock with the premium Belgian Chocolate finish that just glows. The welt trim is Modena Tan Burnished, and I put Ultra Down Seat and Back cores in it. R & S Nail Trims. It's an exceptional showpiece and is at its best when floated in a room rather than pushed up against a wall. Just put on the showroom floor today's date. I would have preferred to take photos outside, but it was raining and we had to get it in the store - so less desirable inside photos are the best I can do on this one. The marks and burls you see on the back of the sofa in photos 2 and 3 are intended to be there and show natural healed scars on the steerhide. While they don't use these panels on the front of a piece, its considered perfectly acceptable to use on the back and sides, and a hallmark of a natural aniline leather.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0011.jpg 
Views:	929 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	8357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0012.jpg 
Views:	854 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	8358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013.jpg 
Views:	848 
Size:	156.9 KB