Thread: Hancock and moore options

KevinD Guest

Post Hancock and moore options

Hi;

I am new to the site and have some Hancock and Moore furniture questions. We are redecorating our living room and our den. I am interested in the following pieces:

Carmen Sofa (I really loved the sofa leather and options in Duane's 2009 post in sunset burnished)
    McNary Sofa (again, same sunset burnished optioned like Duane had in his store at one point)
    Exquisite chairs (anyone own one of these? review?)

I would appreciate any comments or reviews on these pieces. Duane, do you still quote these? Thanks.

Default Re: Hancock and moore options

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Hi;

I am new to the site and have some Hancock and Moore furniture questions. We are redecorating our living room and our den. I am interested in the following pieces:

Carmen Sofa (I really loved the sofa leather and options in Duane's 2009 post in sunset burnished)
    McNary Sofa (again, same sunset burnished optioned like Duane had in his store at one point)
    Exquisite chairs (anyone own one of these? review?)

I would appreciate any comments or reviews on these pieces. Duane, do you still quote these? Thanks.
    KevinD,

Hello & welcome to the community
    Duane will give you quotes on specific pieces in the Quotes section of the forum privately, between prospective client & himself. Just click the tab & then "Begin New Thread." You'll be prompted to fill in any of the relative info required for your quote. It's all pretty self explanatory...

I'm still very much new to the forum myself & was not at all interested in or familiar with the small, high-end, American Made furniture companies frequently discussed here. I was coming from the ingrained belief that Ethan Allen was the epitome of high-end American made traditional furniture, & have spent many hours lusting over Restoration Hardware source books, Pottery Barn catalogs et all. I've learned so much in the past week or 2 just being on the forum & have since changed my outlook & submitted a few quotes, with perhaps a couple more to come, as well as swatch requests in that short time.

You'll find everyone here is very enthusiastic about discussing their current & future furniture investments & very friendly.

Also, the Advanced Search option is an immeasurable tool to help you in finding the info you're looking for in your post. I suggest browsing that 1st for the pieces mentioned & if you're still coming up short, posting again.

Welcome aboard
    Andrea

KevinD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Asomer View Post
    KevinD,

Hello & welcome to the community
    Duane will give you quotes on specific pieces in the Quotes section of the forum privately, between prospective client & himself. Just click the tab & then "Begin New Thread." You'll be prompted to fill in any of the relative info required for your quote. It's all pretty self explanatory...

I'm still very much new to the forum myself & was not at all interested in or familiar with the small, high-end, American Made furniture companies frequently discussed here. I was coming from the ingrained belief that Ethan Allen was the epitome of high-end American made traditional furniture, & have spent many hours lusting over Restoration Hardware source books, Pottery Barn catalogs et all. I've learned so much in the past week or 2 just being on the forum & have since changed my outlook & submitted a few quotes, with perhaps a couple more to come, as well as swatch requests in that short time.

You'll find everyone here is very enthusiastic about discussing their current & future furniture investments & very friendly.

Also, the Advanced Search option is an immeasurable tool to help you in finding the info you're looking for in your post. I suggest browsing that 1st for the pieces mentioned & if you're still coming up short, posting again.

Welcome aboard
    Andrea
    Thank you for the kind welcome, Andrea! I will take your advice and get quotes from Duane. I agree this site is about the best I have encountered with regard to high end furniture. I, too, have learned more than I thought there was to learn about quality leather furniture. Still bewildering with so many options but at least I now know what the main differences are! Thanks again.

KevinD

Oh Sure, quotes are easy, just fill out the form here on the forum. The Carmen is always one of my favorites, though I've not taken an order on one in a while. There's not a straight line on it, and that's very appealing.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.