At the '16 Spring Market, these were in the Taylor King Showroom, a sectional with all the different cushion options made per seat and back, and a Cut-Away of a chair.

On the seat cushions:

Prestige XL: 2.4 density foam with caps. I found it too soft, a bit unsupportive. The standard core.
Prestige FM: High compression than the XL means its firmer. I liked this. No extra charge but has to be specified.
Spring Down: Extra Cost Option. I found this one too soft for my tastes, but better than the Prestige XL
Catalina Down: Extra Cost Option: This one I liked for a plush cushion. Some 'give' but not shapeless.
Memory Down: Extra Cost Option: Not bad, slightly different feel and a bit softer than Catalina

back cushions:

10/90 Down Back: Extra Cost Option. WAY too soft. WAY
Posh Down: Extra Cost Option. Decent, right amount of soft and support for my tastes
Elite Back: Standard Fiber fill and it works well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TK1.jpg 
Views:	1113 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	8489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TK2.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	8490

And the Cut-Away chair. I think this is marvelous and ordered one for my store at a cost of $ 500 to me. Then on the way home I began to question that buy as not only does it take the space of a floor model, but do customers really want to see this? Is this a decision-making tool they would like to see in the store? Give me your feedback on this, please. Would you rather see this or another chair ready to buy? Floor space is always at a premium and of course, the cut-away will never sell! What do you think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TK5.jpg 
Views:	10177 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	8491