Thread: A penthouse for Mickey Rourke designed by Alan Price (Hancock and Moore)

Default A penthouse for Mickey Rourke designed by Alan Price (Hancock and Moore)

For those of you that like the rugger burnished leathers from Hancock and Moore, most all of those hides and designs come from my pal Alan Price. I happened on this and laughed when I saw it. Alan even put his old 350cc Harley in the apartment on loan. And that seat you see on the outside balcony in brown leather is one of the two seats for his open top Jeep Commando - He must have put them in the Jeep after this project ran its course. Good photo essay....

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte...charlotte.html
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: A penthouse for Mickey Rourke designed by Alan Price (Hancock and Moore)

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    For those of you that like the rugger burnished leathers from Hancock and Moore, most all of those hides and designs come from my pal Alan Price. I happened on this and laughed when I saw it. Alan even put his old 350cc Harley in the apartment on loan. And that seat you see on the outside balcony in brown leather is one of the two seats for his open top Jeep Commando - He must have put them in the Jeep after this project ran its course. Good photo essay....

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte...charlotte.html
    The article says Alan Price designs for Crate & Barrel, as well as Hickory?! Really?? I can't believe that...C&B has great looking stuff; but it's generally believed to be not quality, great looking stuff, right? Wonder which pieces for C&B he designed...

Jenny Guest

Default Re: A penthouse for Mickey Rourke designed by Alan Price (Hancock and Moore)

Woof, that's a lot of brown furniture but it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Woof, that's a lot of brown furniture but it works!
    Yea, deff going for that American Pickers/man cave look...it works! That "rusty gold" & distressed leather look is hot right now, for sure!!