Thread: H&M Kodiak Sofa, Loveseat and Sadler Recliner in Columbia Butternet

Default H&M Kodiak Sofa, Loveseat and Sadler Recliner in Columbia Butternet

This is by far my favorite base grade leather from Hancock and Moore. Columbia is rich-looking, has a great hand to it, and warm colors. South American tannery. It does not feel or look highly processed. This leather shows its not necessary to go into the upper grades to get a decent hide. Color is Butternut, with "L" nail trim on the Loveseat and Recliner, "A" nail on the sofa. This is the best of the Grade 1 leathers in my opinion, and I actually prefer it to many of the Grade 2's as well. The Butternet color is warm and inviting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodiakLS.jpg 
Views:	1999 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sadler1044.jpg 
Views:	1802 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	315   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodiakCB.jpg 
Views:	2165 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kodiakmore.jpg 
Views:	1819 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	537  
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

dr56 Guest

Default Wow, I am impressed!

Thanks for posting the pics, Duane. That was my original first leather choice and I love it. I am very happy with my second choice but I am very impressed with Columbia Butternut. It looks very rich! Maybe next time around......Thank you!

pattycake Guest

Wow!!! It even looks better in person!!! I love my new sofa/loveseat/recliner. Duane was so helpful in picking out leathers. I don't believe this is a Grade 1!!! It looks and feels so luxurious. My husband was not really keen on buying leather from China. He's in the insurance industry and is very aware of many problems with Chinese products. This leather from SA was perfect and it didn't break our budget. Also, Duane's delivery guys are wonderful young gentlemen. Thanks so much Duane.

You have some great pieces! I don't know how they do it at H&M, but Columbia does impress me. Compared to some of the other Grade 1 leathers (such as Challenger, which is just horrid), you would think H&M made a mistake and pulled the leather from the wrong bin.

I think you and Kyle & Joe (my delivery team) must have bonded today. They came back and said you were VERY pleasant and really nice to work with! And they don't often comment much on the day's events.

Thank YOU for the opportunity to earn your business, its most appreciated.
    Duane Collie

carmela39 Guest

Wow, these pieces are beautiful. I am considering the Columbia Butternut or Coffee for my September sofa and loveseat. We just can't afford the Antelope which was my first choice. Seems that Columbia is a great value and Duane seems to like it better than the T&C leather which is Document. Pattycake, are you pleased with the loveseat and do you find it really comfy? I am still torn between Kodiak and September.

I have to be careful here not to shoot myself in the foot, because Document is a major leather for H&M but I have to say that if my choices were Document (grade 2) or Columbia (grade 1) on a piece for my own home use, I wouldn't think twice about it. Columbia all the way....
    Duane Collie

pattycake Guest

I love them. I find them very comfortable. I sat in a lot of H & M sofas and chairs before I made my decision. I really like the Columbia Butternut. Duane was great in helping me pick the leather and I couldn't be happier.

pattycake Guest

Default RE:

I am posting a few pictures of my new Kodiak sofa in Columbia Butternut (with my son's help).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sofa1.jpg 
Views:	1059 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	347   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sofa2.jpg 
Views:	1122 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	348