Thread: Spring 2016 Hancock and Moore new leather introduction at Market

Default Spring 2016 Hancock and Moore new leather introduction at Market

Here are the new leathers that were introduced at Market. Not all of these will be incorporated into the line, some won't make the cut because they were not ordered by the dealers at Market. Mostly those will be the exotics that might not make the cut. These are all brand new leathers, so it will take time to get inventory on them, in other words don't expect a quick ship on them. Most of these won't arrive at H&M until July/August. While small samples are available, there are no dealer size swatches (6" x 8") made up outside of the ten sets they made for the Showroom so they cannot be requested in that size until later on in the Fall. I do have a set of these in my store (one of those ten made for the showroom), so if you are close by to Alexandria VA you can see them in person.

In order to do these quickly and save bandwidth here on the Forum, I am hosting these in my Photobucket account, and will delete them once they become mainstream hides near the end of the year. For now go to this link to see them. There are many really nice leathers this Market - some good ones in the batch. Click the link below and enjoy browsing them!

http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/dr...?sort=3&page=1
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

sstarrx2 Guest

Default Re: Spring 2016 Hancock and Moore new leather introduction at Market

Which ones were your favorites Duane?

My favorites are the ones that sell >g<

Seriously, I like them all, there is a real good group in this year's new leathers. I was glad to see some new anilines that are not in the high grade tiers and think those will be well-received once they are out in distribution. Wade and Hombre in particular are the kind of hides I think people have been waiting for.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

sstarrx2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    My favorites are the ones that sell >g<

Seriously, I like them all, there is a real good group in this year's new leathers. I was glad to see some new anilines that are not in the high grade tiers and think those will be well-received once they are out in distribution. Wade and Hombre in particular are the kind of hides I think people have been waiting for.
    Just looking at PICS, the Hombre leathers caught my eye.