Duane,
My aunt that lives in Severna Park was in town these last few days & just as I figured, we all went antiquing & browsing for furniture pretty much every day. Anyways, last night over dinner I finally got to ask if she'd ever been to your store & describe what all you carry(she's the one outta all of us who's really into the whole early American traditional furniture.) As I was describing all the tiger maple QA tea tables made by John Buchanan & Treharn, in addition to being a dealer for H&M and others, her eyes got wide & she was oo'ing & ahh'ing LOL.

As much as she gets around checking stuff out, I couldn't believe she'd never been to The Keeping Room!

She & mom asked if I'd know anywhere to find my 86yr old gma a good, well made swivel lounge chair, NOT a swivel glider, for drinking cocktails & watching tv (haha; what can I say? At 86yrs old, she feels she's earned the right to sip cocktails all day.) I mentioned that since my aunt was flying home today that she should stop by your store sometime this week. I know for sure H&M, & B&Y carry swivels, but not sure about TK, or Jessica Charles? However, I'm thinking a tilt back & ottoman would be better for my gma. She has a 25yr old swivel & that's NOT the chair she uses to watch tv in: she actually uses just a leather accent chair & a random ottoman.

Sorry, for all the background info, but figured it might help if you knew who'd actually be using the piece & how. Do you currently have any swivel lounge chairs on the floor at the store, in either fabric or leather? Or, a more diminutive tilt back lounge chair & ottoman, in either fabric or leather? My aunt googled your store as I was describing it, so she's already got your website, but figured having something specific to look at would be best.

I'll search the forum for pics to send links to her as well.
Thanks again