There are two ongoing promotions at Hancock and Moore, the Town & Country program and the new 'Just in Time' Quick Ship program. I have both detailed her in the forum in this section. Now, long time readers of this forum know that I am not allowed to publically post prices, they are done via private quote only. And - not every dealer qualifies for these programs - Only the best and biggest.

In looking at the price structure, I have discovered something very curious and verified it to be correct. Say for example you want to order a # 1021 Woodbridge Recliner in Cavalier Henna leather. I have that piece in both promotions, the same exact recliner in the same exact leather. HOWEVER, its $ 495.00 less (your price) in Just in Time than it is in Town and Country. That is not a mistake. So why would you order that in Town and Country? You wouldn't....but your dealer has to be sharp enough to know where to look to get you the best price. It's crazy....makes no sense, but the "Just In Time" program lets you buy many of the Hancock and Moore pieces at what are effectively Bradington-Young price points.

I will begin replacing my floor stock with the Just in Time pieces as I need inventory. The deals there are just too good to pass up. Give that promotion a look, and get it while you can. I have no idea how long it will run at these prices.