Thread: My Long Overdue Review of H&M Suite

sofa87 Guest

Default My Long Overdue Review of H&M Suite

I started a long process in the search for the perfect furniture for my family. We tested different brands out in local furniture stores and read a ton of reviews online. Nothing seemed "good". I found this site and dug through all the information provided by the forum members and Duane. Duane is truly wonderful to work with. He takes the time to answer any and all questions you throw at him. I was interested in the H&M line because of all the glowing reviews but no furniture store near me sold the line. So i took a chance. After all it had to be comfortable with so many great reviews, right? I placed my order for the Austin Highback Sofa, Austin Highback Tilt Chair w/ Ottoman (so glad i took Duane's advice on this), and the Austin swivel glide recliner for the wife. We also went with a grade 3 (Hyde Park Cognac Burnished leather). The leather is so soft and very durable. We received many samples prior to selecting our leather and put the samples through a series of tests. This really helped us make the right selection for us. The furniture was delivered by A&O and they were great. They actually left the furniture in the boxes. Having had the furniture since late October 2015 i must say this is the most comfortable furniture i have ever sat, laid, and took naps on Top notch quality and the cushions / 8 way hand tied seating is a dream to sit on. I can say i made the right choice in going with H&M and Duane. Without this site and the time that Duane takes to answer questions, i probably would of never made the purchase. This furniture feels and looks like it will last a lifetime (well maybe not that long, but you get my point )

I just wanted to thank Duane for this wonderful site and all the time he dedicates to helping folks find great furniture that suites them.

Default Re: My Long Overdue Review of H&M Suite

Thank you for the great review! Most appreciated. One reason I enjoy selling Hancock and Moore (in particular) is that in almost all cases it seems to not only meet customers expectations, but exceed them. And that's always a good thing when something turns out better than expected.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.