Thread: Pics or opinions re: placing a curved sectional (Sundance, etc.) against a wall.....

Default Pics or opinions re: placing a curved sectional (Sundance, etc.) against a wall.....

Does anyone have a pic they could show me of a room where one of H&M's more curved (v. "L shaped") sectionals are situated, abutting two adjacent walls? Most of the photos I've found are where the sectionals are situated in the open (understandably so, with how pretty the backs are on some of these sectionals!!).

I just want a visual to see how the corner looks where there is that dead space.

Thank you!

Default Re: Pics or opinions re: placing a curved sectional (Sundance, etc.) against a wall..

Anyone??????

Default Re: Pics or opinions re: placing a curved sectional (Sundance, etc.) against a wall..

Hi, gr321.

I did a Google image search for "curved sectional sofas against a corner" which did result in many different photos showing exactly that. The results did show how people deal with that awkward void...floor lamp, plant on stand, corner bookcase, and so forth.

If you haven't already, give that search a try and maybe it'll be of help.

TXCajun

I must be an idiot! I was not coming up with anything, but I didn't try that strand. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by gr321 View Post
    I must be an idiot! I was not coming up with anything, but I didn't try that strand. Thank you so much.
    gr321,

Idiot? Nope. You're search-foo was just a bit off, right?! There are times mine is so weak that I want to poke my own eyeballs.

TXCajun

Yes!! Just a hair. Thanks again!

I have seen Duane answer a similar question in the past, where he would point out that you are paying extra for the leather cover and stylized back only to cover it up with a wall. We on the other hand absolutely love our Sundance Sofa and happen to have it placed with the back against the wall. The Sofa is so gorgeous and comfortable that we have never had anyone even mention that it is somewhat curved in the back... the front curve, however subtle helps produce the high-style of the Sofa's overall design. Love the Sundance! (I would post a picture, but then I would have to pick up all the yarn and take everything off of the coffee table... maybe latter)