Thread: Charles P. Rogers' Powercore Mattress?

organic_smallhome Guest

Default Charles P. Rogers' Powercore Mattress?

We're having to start thinking about purchasing a new mattress set. Would love to buy a Royal Pedic, but budget won't allow for that at the moment--hence, looking at the Rogers Powercore Nano2. Does anyone have experience with Charles P. Rogers mattresses?

Default Re: Charles P. Rogers' Powercore Mattress?

I was in the same boat last year and after reading all of the reviews and sites online I went to their Manhattan showroom when I was NYC for business. Honestly I was disappointed. Based on what I read I expected to be blown away but to me it felt like just another mattress and I did not see why it would be worth the price premium, or the delivery and warranty hassles if there is a problem (not that mattress warranties are worth much). The Nano ones were not even the most comfortable mattress for me they had, I thought the Estate was more comfortable for me.

If you can arrange to visit one of their showrooms, I recommend it. I would buy a Royal-Pedic without trying it, based on their universal reputation, but I wouldn't do that for any other mattress brand that didn't have a very easy no-questions-asked, no-cost return policy.