Thread: Confuse for Madison Park Bedding

Chrisfly Guest

Default Confuse for Madison Park Bedding

Hey, I am new here and even new in U.S from Spain. I am just trying to décor my new home and trying to décor my bedroom. I searched and found that Madison Park is a nice brand of USA. Now problem is Madison Park is offering by many retailers online and every online bed linen have different price.
    I am so confused that which one is selling the original brand and authentic seller or all stores are selling original bedding products. The stores including Overstock, Wayfair, Bedbathnbeyond, Jcpenny, Target and few other.

Now the point is we have just shifted and already did so many expenses, so I am also looking for cheap bedding products as well. If I search lowest price for Madison Park bedding I got a store Zuhni . com.

Could you please guys help me in this regard, where should I go and buy!

Default Re: Confuse for Madison Park Bedding

Chrisfly, welcome to the U.S.!

If you are looking for authentic items you can trust Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and JC Penney. BBB usually has coupons for 10-20%, don't buy anything there without one because it can be overpriced! Of those three I would just get it at Target unless it was really more expensive, they have the easiest returns and stores everywhere. If you use Target's website they'll show if they have it in stock at a nearby store, so you can go and check it out in person.

Overstock and Wayfair could be authentic but they also sell refurbished/returned items and I don't trust them as much, but a lot of people like them and use them. I have never heard of Zuhni, and personally I wouldn't order anything from there if they had it at Target or BBB. Maybe the deal is too good to be true.

Chrisfly Guest

Default Re: Confuse for Madison Park Bedding

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. I have just compare the comforter and bedding set I am looking for. Madison Park Malone 7-Piece Queen Comforter Set I checked on bednbath and the price is 112$ after discount and at Zuhni the price is just 100$. I think I am just going to buy from them.
    Last edited by Chrisfly; 07-28-2016 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Wrong Judgement By Denial