Thread: Hancock & Moore # 6267-3 Cologne Sofa in Wade Chestnut - NEW from Spring Market 2016

Default Hancock & Moore # 6267-3 Cologne Sofa in Wade Chestnut - NEW from Spring Market 2016

Just arrived in my store. Wonderful, good sitting piece and this is my new favorite GR 3 leather, "Wade". It has a wonderful hand and will give you near-Capri / Quintessence softness at 20% less in cover price than a GR 4. Wood finish is Denmark and Seats and Backs are Ultra Down Cushions. Can't go wrong with this one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0006.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	9020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	620 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	9016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	172.9 KB 
ID:	9017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	9018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0005.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	9021  

Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 6267-3 Cologne Sofa in Wade Chestnut - NEW from Spring Market 2

One of the best looking and nicest leathers on a sofa that I have had in the store in a long time. Lots of folks admired this one, and it sold last week - so I ordered another exactly like it that will be here in about 6 weeks. If you like the styling of this piece, its a sure winner.
    Duane Collie

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 6267-3 Cologne Sofa in Wade Chestnut - NEW from Spring Market 2

Looking for a new sofa for the Fall and need it before Thanksgiving? This is one of my all-times favorites and should arrive at my store in about 2 weeks, and comes with Ultra Down Seat and Back, and (2) 20" Throw Pillows in Jessica Charles "FIESTA - AZUL", all at a special market price*. If you live out of the Wash DC area, this can be shipped to you as well - however shipping costs will be far less if we divert it before it leaves North Carolina for my store in Virginia.

What's a Special Market Price you ask? Well, when dealers go to the High Point Market either in the Spring or Fall, they run "Market Specials" as a way to entice us dealers to spend floor inventory money and get their new items on the floor of showrooms. Sometimes the savings are quite dramatic (hey, who doesn't like a good sale?). The catch is - we dealers are not allowed to order these for customers at Market Special Prices, we have to buy it for floor stock. Once it gets to us, we can sell at whatever price we like. Some dealers price it at regular stock and pocket the savings, others like myself pass the deal onto you. I cannot post the price here of the sofa per se, but can tell you that in my store it will sell for (- $ 1,233) less than what the order price would be were you to come in and request to build it exactly to these specs.
    Duane Collie

Just arrived today, a duplicate of this sofa complete with a pair of pillows (fabric). Will not be in my store as there is no room to display it, and will stay in the H&M box in my storage facility until sold or there is space on the floor. However if you want a high-quality WONDERFUL sofa in a hurry, this one is ready to go to a new home. This is the third sofa I have ordered in this configuration, they sell quickly once folks see them.
    Duane Collie