I have a brand new Century Dining Room on the way into the store and this Canal Dover set has to go to make room.

The set is exactly as shown on their website photo, perfect for a beach or river house where you have large family gatherings:

http://www.canaldover.com/dining-col...gs-collection/

I'm marking it down to my dealer cost. This is all USA-made in Ohio, solid wood furniture. If in the Washington DC Area, we can deliver with our truck (delivery charges apply). If outside the area, a blanket wrap shipper can bring them to you at your expense. Cash/Check Clearance price, credit cards add 3 %.

Table with Chairs MUST sell as a set only. Will not separate. Hutch and Sideboard can be individually purchased.

Double Pedestal Table is 42" x 68" with (4) 12" leaves expands out to 116". (my photo shows with two leaves installed) $ 1,369.
(2) Arm Chairs @ $ 249 each
(4) Side Chairs # $ 199 each
Total Set Clearance Price: $ 2,663

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chair1.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	9131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chair2.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	9132

Name:	table 1.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	9133

Sideboard with lights and glass shelves: Clearance Price $ 1,329

Name:	sdieboard 1.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	9134

Hutch with lights and glass shelves: Clearance $ 2,409

Name:	sideboard 2.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	9135

Currently on display in my store, however when my new Century pieces arrive this will be moved to the warehouse until sold. All in "As-New" condition. As this is a markdown to dealer cost, no returns once purchased.