Thread: Question

fishman Guest

Default Question

Hi, I ordered a Kincaid sectional today at a local furniture store, but when I came home today to try to pull up the fabric colors online that I chose to show my spouse, I noticed the color I chose for the body says "This fabric restricted to slip cover." Does this mean I won't be able to get this color for the body of the sectional since I am not getting a slip cover? The salesman didn't mention this to me, but now I am concerned. Thanks!

Jenny Guest

Default Re: Question

Your best bet might be to directly call the store or go back in person and ask the sales person. I'd do it soon in case it's not what you expected - it's usually not too late to cancel within a few days.

Your sales associate can take care of this very quickly be making a simple phone call to Kincaid.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

fishman Guest

Called the salesman earlier this morning and he called Kincaid. He said that it should not have said "this fabric restricted to slip cover." Said it maybe should have said “Slipcover Friendly” meaning it can be used on our slipcover items as well.