Yet another question related to my upcoming move...

I might need to get a new mattress/box spring set, and was doing some preliminary searching on line. I've had S&F in the past and they frankly strike me as a bit overpriced for the quality. Shifman and RP seem to have good reviews in terms of construction, and Bloomingdales has a sale on Shifmans at the moment.

Does anyone know if there are differences in the reliability/durability/quality of construction between the regular Shifman sets and those sets sold exclusively sold through Bloomingdales.

I’m not in the US and so unable to test things in person just yet, but Bloomingdales will let me lock in the current sales price right now and arrange for delivery a month or more later (when I move to my place). When I get to the US and test the mattress out in person, if I decide its not for me, I can cancel the order without penalty.

I’m tempted to put in an order, but don’t want to waste my time if the Shifman sets exclusive to Bloomingdales are inferior to the regular line.

These are some of the ones I was thinking of. Any experiences with them?

Shifman Traditional “SuperFirm” -- $1322 for a Queen mattress and box spring set
Shifman Traditional “Firm” -- $1322 for a Queen set.

Does anyone know how often Bloomingdales marks Shifmans down? Is there a particularly good month to buy mattresses in?

Thanks!