Hello. My name is Ryan and we are planning to buy all new furniture for our living room. I have been reading lots of excellent information on this forum and it along with what I have read elsewhere has pointed me to Hancock and Moore. In an effort to get the very best while still maintaining our budget we have decided to look at what is available in the Town and Country or Just in Time programs. What we really like is the Martini Sofa, Chair, and recliner although we may end up getting a chair and a half in fabric as our 3rd piece. We love the Cameo Carmel Burnished leather. Our problem is that we have not sat in it and are nervous about spending that much money without sitting in it. We have sat in an Austin high back chair and a September sofa. Both were super comfortable. We don't like the look of the Austin high back at all. The September sofa looked much better but we don't care for the arms. The Martini fits the bill for us on looks. Would the Martini be comparable to the previous two for comfort? I know comfort is subjective but any help in comparison would be appreciated. My wife is 5' 4" and I am 6' 2". I never lay on the couch as I always sit with my feet up on a table or ottoman. If there are any recommendations for a fabric chair and a half we are all ears there too. Thanks in advance for any help!