I am looking at Jetton, Kincaid and CM upholstered Sofas. I want to buy an 8-way hand tied quality built sofa for a reasonable price. I have found these to be options that at the price I am looking at may work. Kincaid has 8-way hand tied as an option and I saw in there video that it is not knotted but rather looped 8-way and that concerns me. Does anyone know about Jetton or Clayton Marcus.

Also how about the frames, cushions and service on these three. They seem to not have kiln dried 1 1/4" frames but at least CM offers a lifetime warranty on their sofa. do the others and how concerned should I be about a frame of this sort of construction.

when it comes to cushions I am looking for a firm and durable seat cushion so I am leaning toward the resilient cushion rather than a down filled. should I look to a marshal system without down filled like the jetton or will the UR foam work?

So I have several factors I am weighing in my decision and I wonder if there is anything else I might need to focus on as well.

thanks for any feedback as I am purchasing my first new sofa and want to make a good decision as I hope to keep it 10 to 15 years.