I do a LOT of volume with Hancock and Moore - it's pretty easy to sell a product when you believe in it. I am pretty sure I am also their largest single store account in the nation or at least in the top two. There are other stores that do more volume, but they are multi-unit operations with three, four, five locations or more. The Keeping Room is a sales tornado for a single unit operation.

Today my H&M Rep (Skip Jones) was in the store going through my leathers pulling all the drops, and he said to me "I have something fun to tell you".

He continued with "Tim came up to me not too long ago (Tim is the President of the Company) and asked me, "Does Duane really run that store all by himself? No Employees?"

Skip replied "Yes he does. Just himself and then he has two guys that come in on Saturdays to do the local deliveries".

Tim said "How does he do that? How can he have that much energy?"

"He's very efficient" Skip replied. "And he does a lot of emails at night to customers after the store is closed."

So yeah, I have to admit, I kind of enjoy that notoriety I have at Hancock and Moore. I also think they get a kick out of when I show up for the High Point Market on my Motorcycle all geared up, sometimes dripping wet from riding in out of a storm when all the other dealers are in expensive suits in the showroom. Market is very much High Fashion time. I catch a lot of looks from the other dealers and hear can once in awhile asking in a whisper "Who the heck is that guy coming in here like that?" And I hear the whisper back "That's Duane Collie, he's one of our top dealers from Virginia"....

Of course, one of these days I am going to lift one too many sofas by myself and my back will go KA-Poweee and that will be all she wrote on the One Man Show....lol. Until then, that's why you might get a voicemail when you call, there's only one of me to go around.